Before I begin: I too am guilty of this 🙂
We do ask a ton of strange questions in interviews such as:
- Tell us about yourself
- Sell me this pen
- Five things you can do with a pencil beside writing
- Ever boiled an egg?
- How lucky do you think you are and why?
- Can you sing?
- Are you married OR when are you planning to get married?
- Let’s assume you are working with us for about a year, and then one day while you are at work you win the lottery amounting to USD 5 Million. What will your first action be and why?
- How would you design a home tool rack for the blind?
And the list goes on.
Have you faced any questions from HR that made you say …. ” what was that again ?? ” 😉
Share your stories !